From: Michael Letwin
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 12:46 PM
To: 111 Livinston St; Azalia Torres
Cc: 1199 Members; ALAA MEMBERS
Subject: Re: 14 Reasons to Deport Illegal Aliens..
I agree with all those who have spoken out against this racism and xenophobia.
>>> Azalia Torres 6/29/2007 12:06:36 PM >>>
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how misguided. This includes: Iraq war, Palestine-Israel , Police Abuse, Collective Bargaining, ALAA Elections and all other union issues.
However, no one has the right to couch their opinions in racist and xenophobia terms like the email from [P].
The Legal Aid Society
>>> [FP] 6/29/2007 9:33 AM >>>
Hope these 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read by the majority of Americans. Then they will have something to yell at their U.S. Congressmembers.
14 Reasons to Deport Illegal Aliens..
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States . http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html
11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report:
12. The National Policy Institute, “estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.”
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
14. “The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States “.
So using the LOWEST estimates, the annual cost OF ILLEGAL ALIENS is $338.3
BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR! So if deporting them costs between $206 and $230
BILLION DOLLARS, Hell get rid of em’, We’ll be ahead after the 1st year!!!
Please pass this on. Americans need to wake up!